Melaka

Hi chuolls, Assalamualaikum!

I;m pretty sure a lot of you had heard about Malacca. The city of heritage. And well, i've been to malacca several times. The reason why I want to write about this trip was because I would like to share this moment I had with my best friend, Tina. Aku sebenarnya tak berapa ingat sangat trip ni sebab dah lama dah haha booo me. This happened between May-June kalau tak silap.


This trip was organized by ourselves. A 3 days trip, Kitorang pergi naik bas and we were backpacking. At first kitorang plan nak stay homestay / chalet but then the plan changed and we stayed at our friend home. Nothing much boleh cakap pasal Melaka, well actually a lot ( lol im twisted ) Korang boleh search je apa best dekat Melaka. But here i am going to share places yang aku sendiri pergi.

i) KOTA PORTUGIS






ii) PANTAI KLEBANG





iii) SAWAH PADI





iv) RIVER CRUISE





RATE: 9/10









Comments

Popular Posts